Our First Star Class Boarding was easy and stress free-Oasis 1/9/22

Kathleen

We just boarded Oasis as our first Star Class cruise and it was much less stress free than anticipated. First I stressed about the Covid results and as everyone reassured me: they just look at your name, date of test and result! So I’ll take the time to reassure everyone else like me that it was easier than anticipated. Lastly, because we had uploaded our vaccine card, we only needed to show it once. We are on board and finally feeling the relief and excitement of cruising once again. Because of the recent cancellations we are more thankful than ever to be on a ship. Thanks to all who have cruised before me that held my hand and calmed my anxieties as the time drew near. This community is so valuable but even more during these times! Cheers to sailing once again. 

• Kathleen changed the title to Our First Star Class Boarding was easy and stress free
1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We were booked on this cruise in SC also but cancelled in November.  We were in the Owners Panoramic Suite (1701).  So sad that we're missing this !  Have a great time !

I will miss meeting you. You are a big reason we are here in Star Class!

@Lovetocruise2002he mentioned he was  on Ovation for the Alaska season until October. He’s been fabulous. There is also a great bartender in the suite lounge named Edgar. He can mix up a very fine espresso martini, which I find I need after a big meal and before I go into a dark theatre. Gives me the jolt I need to keep me from nodding off! 😴 Anyway I feel such gratitude to this community, because without I wouldn’t have known all to do and experience. 

Day 2 has been great thus far. Today was our day at Coco Cay and our first visit here since it was completed. What was supposed to be a cloudy day with possible rain has been absolutely beautiful. We had reserved a beach bed at breezy bay and it has been well worth the cost. We love the island and it has brought us much needed relaxation to begin the cruise. We had a small delay getting into port as we were waiting for Harmony to leave. It was not a big deal and cruiser’s disembarked at 930. Until tomorrow…….

E9DB5FAE-E7C5-4653-B2F2-2B713EF98A64.jpeg

• Kathleen changed the title to Our First Star Class Boarding was easy and stress free-Oasis 1/9/22