Chef's Table Menu

We did Chef's Table on Anthem a few weeks before @BrianAlt, and had the identical preparation. The Chef's Table menu is the same across the entire fleet. 

HOWEVER, it seems that the chefs on each ship are free to interpret within the constraints of the menu. For instance, a week after our Chef's Table on Anthem, @Traveler live-blogged their Chef's Table on Symphony, and had a completely different (and, in my opinion, better) preparation than Anthem. 

2 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

@BrianAlt which chefs table was your favorite  and why?

Comparing the two, I would say that this one on Anthem was better.  Mainly because of atmosphere.  It's in the room behind Chops designed for this purpose.  Although, I'd say I liked our tablemates more on Oasis.

Probably my all-time favorite was the original version of Chef's Table in 2011 which was on Oasis in the Concierge Lounge that no longer exists.  Problem back then was the wine selection was more limited.  You can read about it in my review here: The Almost Complete Food Lovers Guide to the Oasis of the Seas

I have a allergy to scallops, so I got something different (can't remember), I really did like the smoked tomato soup.  You can also ask for  a small pour of a particular wine, then either get more or not or if there is any left of a previous one have that. The dessert was intriguing. I didn't like the dessert drink, I don't like coffee🤢. So next time I'm going to ask for it without.

I have been to Chef's Table 3 times and really enjoyed it.  All the meals were different, and was on different ships.  You can make substitutions for items on the menu without any issue.  My girlfriend does not eat seafood for example. And my husband does not drink, so he did not do the wine.  But enjoyed the experience.