Cancellations

Allen2

Just got caught with Serenade cancellation - six more booked and hope for no more canx.  Beyond money back: time involved.  Have made a Royal Up bid, purchased seven-night dining package (long ago when on sale), and tours.  Plus OBC still available.  Question: should we go to trouble of setting up spreadsheet or track reimbursements, or can we trust Royal??

Absolutely track for yourself. There have been very few times that I haven’t had to have my TA go back and make corrections, seek additional refunds etc….and it’s never because Royal over reimbursed me! The mistake is always in their favor. Just recently my final payment was completely wrong…no idea how that happens. Things like UDP and cancelled (prior to boarding) specialty dining usually get reimbursed ok, but track everything! 

I finally got my last reimbursement on Dec 10th from a cruise they cancelled July 15th.  This was after contacting my ta, royal, mbayleys office and the BBB.

apparently, the last refund had to be approved to be released.

Keep track of everything as there are multiple refunds posted at different times.