Greek Isles or Western Mediterranean Cruise

MomOf6

Has anyone done either the Greek Isles or Western Mediterranean Cruise?  Which would you recommend?  Any port a "must see"?   A different Europe itinerary you'd recommend instead?

Cruises offered on Odyssey or Wonder of the Seas.  Thank you for your time.

Green Isles - Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy, VISITING:Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Naples (Capri), Italy | Cruising | Barcelona, Spain | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Provence (Marseilles), France | Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

Mediterranean -Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Naples (Capri), Italy | Cruising | Barcelona, Spain | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Provence (Marseilles), France | Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy

It's hard to go wrong with either with all of the history and sights at each port.  When do you think you are going, and is this for grown ups, family, kids, etc?

Have not been on Odyssey but she looks like a fantastic ship.  

@MomOf6 , we did the Western Med cruise on Freedom in 2017.  It was fantastic.   Barcelona-Marseilles-Villefranche(Nice)-La Spezia- Civitavechhia-Naples-Barcelona.  Since we don't travel to Europe frequently, all ports for us were "must see."   The Rome and Naples stops have so many options of things to see and do, it's nearly impossible to squeeze into one trip.  My daughter loved Italy so much that she ended up studying abroad in Rome the next summer.  f you want more info, let me know and I can share the excursions we did on the trip.

We are booked on a Croatia/Greek Isles trip this summer.   Not sure when you trip is scheduled, but will report back on things to see and do when we return.