Set Sail Pass Question

oufpat

We are new to Royal Caribbean Cruising with our first one scheduled for Feb 3. We've completed our on-line checkin, have a port arrival  time and printed our luggage tags. Do I also need to  print our SetSail Pass prior to boarding, or do we  we access it through our phone at check in?

I screenshot the setsail pass on two devices and have at least one screenshot on a third device which is usually whomever I am traveling with.  If all that stuff is gone or busted I doubt I have anything to get onto the ship with.  I do not however want to rely on WiFi or cell signal to pull up the information but a printed copy won't do much good if all the rest of it is gone.

12 hours ago, oufpat said:

We are new to Royal Caribbean Cruising with our first one scheduled for Feb 3. We've completed our on-line checkin, have a port arrival  time and printed our luggage tags. Do I also need to  print our SetSail Pass prior to boarding, or do we  we access it through our phone at check in?

You might check that your cruise wasn't recently cancelled.  We were cancelled by Royal the day after we received our cruise documents.

I always have printed copies of everything…SetSail Pass and Covid test result. I hand over everything at check in…Folded into my passport holder which also has my vaccine card. I also have screen shots (just in case) on my phone. They’re more dependable than trying to pull them up on an app when the terminal WiFi may not work…

13 hours ago, oufpat said:

Do I also need to  print our SetSail Pass prior to boarding, or do we  we access it through our phone at check in?

Since I was going to present my physical passport and vaccine card at check-in anyway, I decided to have everything printed so I don't have to have a phone on one hand and documents on the other.  I neatly organized everything in a document holder.

image.thumb.png.6bb3a40a0247117891c32c7429fbf458.png

27 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Since I was going to present my physical passport and vaccine card at check-in anyway, I decided to have everything printed so I don't have to have a phone on one hand and documents on the other.  I neatly organized everything in a document holder.

image.thumb.png.6bb3a40a0247117891c32c7429fbf458.png

I love this genius idea.  I borrowed this idea and did the same for everyone in my family.  I used three hole punch document holders and kept them in a binder until it was time to check in, then everyone held onto their own through the checkin process.  It was great not having to flip through papers to find everything, all the information was neatly laid out. Will be doing this from now on. 

32 minutes ago, EJK said:

I love this genius idea.  I borrowed this idea and did the same for everyone in my family.  I used three hole punch document holders and kept them in a binder until it was time to check in, then everyone held onto their own through the checkin process.  It was great not having to flip through papers to find everything, all the information was neatly laid out. Will be doing this from now on. 

Let's spread the word! 😃

I gave away these menu holders to my friends who sailed in December, they loved them.  They're more sturdy that the 3-hole punch document protectors.

https://www.amazon.com/Covers-Stitched-Viewing-Surfaces-Restaurant/dp/B07VNTN9MY?pd_rd_w=kpgtK&pf_rd_p=82585345-d4df-49b0-bbc1-c842d1dad3c9&pf_rd_r=ANETA1BZBYMXGCBA0G00&pd_rd_r=6d59a17c-0d2b-40cd-8140-65d5cbcf62ac&pd_rd_wg=nehdp&pd_rd_i=B07VNTN9MY&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_1_t