Can't access eDocs

Ampurp85

So, I have 3 cruises scheduled starting the 10th. I can only access my eDocs for the Jan 16th Harmony cruise. I put in 2  RoyalUp bids for the last cruise on the 24th, one is expired and the other says pending and can't be modified, so I can understand not being to access that one. I can't understand why I can't get my luggage tags for the Jan 10th sailing. Does anyone know a possible reason why?

I couldn't access mine either for my Allure sailing last month.  Even when my TA looked into it with two weeks left, they sent it but all that was available in the PDF was the luggage tags page.  It was so bizarre.  I was never able to access the entire PDF.  That was the first time it has ever happened.

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

So, I have 3 cruises scheduled starting the 10th. I can only access my eDocs for the Jan 16th Harmony cruise. I put in 2  RoyalUp bids for the last cruise on the 24th, one is expired and the other says pending and can't be modified, so I can understand not being to access that one. I can't understand why I can't get my luggage tags for the Jan 10th sailing. Does anyone know a possible reason why?

I don't know a reason why, but the same thing happened to me.  I just called up and told them that I didn't get the eDocs, and they "re-processed" them and I had them the next day.  Just give Royal a call and ask for the eDocs.

Can't answer why the eDocs aren't available. If all you're after are the luggage tags, check "View boarding pass | Edit check-in" section.

14 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I put in 2  RoyalUp bids for the last cruise on the 24th, one is expired and the other says pending and can't be modified, so I can understand not being to access that one.

For the quote above, congratulations on the upgrade. 99% of the time when one is expired and the other is pending and can't be modified, the bid will end up being accepted. On the Harmony GC our bid was in this state until it was accepted. The acceptance occurred two days out. 

6 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

If you're not very particular about your luggage tags, the porters at luggage drop off hand out generic ones.

The porters at Los Angeles clearly didn't get this memo. You had to wait in line for generic luggage tags instead of porters having a bunch in their pocket like any other port.

Update:

I emailed my TA before I posted this, he got back to me today, and he said it is a glitch that happens sometimes. Originally that part of RCG operations was closed and he said I would have to get generic ones. But a few hours later, the system shook loose for my Jan 10th sailing, and I was able to print tags and file my documents. Since I have a pending RoyalUp, I am not worried about the Jan 24th sailing yet.

But thanks everyone!!