xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Jun 25, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 (7 Night Greek Isles Cruise)

• 2 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Explorer of the Seas - Jun 25, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 (7 Night Greek Isles Cruise)
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2023 at 9:55 AM, dazc561 said:

We are on this cruise with our 15 year old autistic daughter. wanted to book with Autism on the sea, but it was a lot more expensive, so just booked through Royal Caribbean.

Look for the large group that will be in orange at the back of the windjammer for breakfast and lunch and introduce yourself!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 6:30 PM, Funeegal said:

Did anyone notice that Koror looks to have been removed as a port stop and replaced with a sea day on the RCL app?

I saw the same thing in my app, but when I looked on a regular laptop computer, Kotor was still there. I spoke to a royal Caribbean representative today, and they seem to feel that that is a glitch on the Phone app or he, according to them, are still scheduled for the morning to be in the bay of Kotor, and from one to seven at the port in Montenegro.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 1:23 PM, Jo Gallagher said:

Just booked this - our first ever cruise. I'm excited but nervous about all the options 😁 currently planning getting from Venice to Ravenna. I believe there's a shuttle run by Royal caribbean. Anyone else booked this?

I booked the shuttle at the end of our cruise back to Venice center

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jensplace said:

I cannot find any tours in Bar anywhere. Hopefully Royal adds some excursions quickly.

I’ve been spending a lot of time researching, and it seems like a great place to go is to Lake Skadar. He would take a traditional wooden boat cruise through the lake maybe swim in a few locations and then have a fish lunch, which is a specialty of this lake region. I have contacted a few tour companies to see what the possibilities are to get transportation from bar to the lake and whether it is possible within the time constraints we have.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - Jun 25, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 (7 Night Greek Isles Cruise)