At home COVID test

Kathleen

I took an at home COVID test this morning. Received my email right away with my results. For some reason it is not showing up on my app or my Navica account when I log in. Is my copy of the pdf of my negative test results  sent in the email enough for boarding. My husband took his test directly following me and his results are in his app. Just want to settle my anxiousness and confirm the printed pdf of results I received in the email is enough for boarding from those who have previously boarded. I have called the number listed in customer support of app and have been waiting over an hour for my call to be answered!!

B01800AF-358E-4D22-BB43-DD42196D0EB9.jpeg

I've had to log out and in on the app before new results showed up, but with the printed copy of the results PDF you are fine.  

I like to have paper copies in case of technology fails at the port or I do something stupid like dropping my phone 100' from the terminal check in line.  I've never shown the app results to board a cruise.  I've always used the PDF.

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I like to have paper copies in case of technology fails

I am totally in this camp too. I like having things like boarding passes, set sail passes, etc. on my phone, but I always have an envelope of printed copies at the ready.

How many times have I seen the boarding gates at the airport seem unable to read the codes on people's phone screens?

We have our tests scheduled for 2 pm today for our cruise on the ninth. Right now it's snowing with a couple of inches on the ground with a couple more predicted. Now I have to worry that the testing center will be affected by the snow. Bad enough I have to stress the test results. However I do have my e-med kits as the plan B backup :). I agree with the others I always want paper copies of all my travel documentation. 

19 minutes ago, KevinJ said:

We have our tests scheduled for 2 pm today for our cruise on the ninth. Right now it's snowing with a couple of inches on the ground with a couple more predicted. Now I have to worry that the testing center will be affected by the snow. Bad enough I have to stress the test results. However I do have my e-med kits as the plan B backup :). I agree with the others I always want paper copies of all my travel documentation. 

Good luck. We had snow yesterday but lucked into just being in the 3” band of snow as opposed to some areas south of us received 9-10 inches.