Arcade Credit

TXCruiser

4 minutes ago, TXCruiser said:

Hello,

Does RC still offer the pre-purchase of arcade credits these days?  We have a cruise coming up on Wonder of the Seas this summer and I didn't see that option online.

Thanks,

Jeff

Yes, I booked it for an explorer of the seas sailing in a few weeks.  It may show up once you're a bit closer.  Some of those types of items tend to show up after drinks, excursions, etc.

• 5 months later...

Word of warning about arcade credits - when my kids had them on Anthem the machines that is supposed to tell you how many credits you have left wasn't working.  So they kept having to go to guest relations to find out how much more they had to spend.  Then they ended up accidentally going over - and it let them!  We did not have charging privileges on their cards, and guest relations told us "oh it doesn't matter, it will still let them play in the arcade and charge there."  😣 

The way it charges is kinda silly with no way to track what you have left. I just kept using it until one game of air hockey finally posted to my on board account. I can't tell if it is the fact that the arcade credits were not taken into account when they designed the sea Pass ecosystem or if it is a deliberate attempt to try to get you to spend more by accident. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say at the very least it seems like a tacked on after thought to the whole Sea Pass system.