Adding extras

Laura71

I was wondering how far in advance on the app do you get see the different excursions that are offered and the different drink plans and the cost?  I keep hearing to watch out for the price to catch a lower price drink plan only I don’t when to look or where lol Thanks! 

In the past the excursions and onboard items showed up far in advance in the Cruise Planner. Now they do not show up until closer to the cruise date (90 days). We have an August '22 cruise where only one port is displayed and only one excursion for that port. We have had it booked since last year but could not take advantage of Black Friday, Christmas or New Year sales. We also found out if you have an itinerary change not all shore excursions show up. We were presented with only a few excursions on a recent cruise where the stops changed and when we got onboard found out there were additional excursions available and were able to change to one we really wanted. Only suggestion is to keep watching as there does not seem to be any consistency.