Anyone notice some cruises are gone in February?

agjones2

So I have a 7 night cruise on harmony that leaves February 20th out of Orlando. Recently I went on Royal’s website to mock book again to see pricing, availability, etc. I noticed that when I select 6-8 night cruise for February, from Orlando, nothing shows up now. It says no cruises available. I then went to air2sea and tried mock booking flights, also couldn’t even select the month of February as an option for when I’m cruising. And now can’t find on any site that says Harmony is sailing end of February. Just seems weird to me. I made final payment today but plan to call tomorrow as I have questions about my flight. Any thoughts? 

2 hours ago, agjones2 said:

So I have a 7 night cruise on harmony that leaves February 20th out of Orlando. Recently I went on Royal’s website to mock book again to see pricing, availability, etc. I noticed that when I select 6-8 night cruise for February, from Orlando, nothing shows up now. It says no cruises available. I then went to air2sea and tried mock booking flights, also couldn’t even select the month of February as an option for when I’m cruising. And now can’t find on any site that says Harmony is sailing end of February. Just seems weird to me. I made final payment today but plan to call tomorrow as I have questions about my flight. Any thoughts? 

My Feb cruise on Oasis is also not there anymore.  But not uncommon.  Figure they are keeping capacity at certain level.  Nothing to worry about in my opinion.

I totally understand why they are closing out these cruises...to cap capacity.  But I sure wish they would keep them in the line-up and just show them "sold out" rather than pulling them off the website.  It causes so much confusion and angst....which is all completely preventable by just leaving them visible.

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I totally understand why they are closing out these cruises...to cap capacity.  But I sure wish they would keep them in the line-up and just show them "sold out" rather than pulling them off the website.  It causes so much confusion and angst....which is all completely preventable by just leaving them visible.

I agree, I think it would make more sense to mark them "Sold out"