Present negative test results

22 minutes ago, Blue Waters said:

I have been told during our last boarding process, that printed version is preferred by RC so you can avoid technical issues due to poor reception inside the terminal building.

You might not be able to access your negative test on your phone.

Thanks! If I’m printing I’d like to have a copy for myself in case any port disembark rules change. Do you keep the results or just take a picture of them? I think I’ll just bring 2 copies in case.

40 minutes ago, Newtocruises said:

Thanks! If I’m printing I’d like to have a copy for myself in case any port disembark rules change. Do you keep the results or just take a picture of them? I think I’ll just bring 2 copies in case.

They just glanced at the print out, they did not even took it out of my hand. Same with the vaccination card. We completed the check in on the app and we were on board  in 5 minutes. We also arrive to the port as late as possible. It works great for us.

7 hours ago, Blue Waters said:

I have been told during our last boarding process, that printed version is preferred by RC so you can avoid technical issues due to poor reception inside the terminal building.

You might not be able to access your negative test on your phone.

That's what screenshots are for.

Even though I can almost always access my airline boarding passes in the airline apps, if there is a problem with cell reception (weather) and wi-fi (down) at the airport, a screenshot works just fine.

A screen shot is fine. As long as the worker can see the information they are ok and no one keeps a copy. At Galveston when we checked in the "gatekeeper" checked our passport (or birth certificate), negative COVID test result, COVID card and set sail pass. After going through the metal detector we then proceeded to the actual check in where they took our photo again (they did not like our professional made photo), checked our negative test again, took a photo of our COVID card and scanned our passport barcode for reentry. After that it was straight to the ship. Time was less than 20 minutes. We are old fashion and print everything out and they seemed to like that better but others were all digital EXCEPT for the original COVID card and passport. I also have everything on my phone and on a thumb drive just in case.