xSAILEDx Allure...April 16 2022

We booked after one Covid cancelation, the 8 night Eastern to have it switched to the 6 night Western. Not thrilled with the change but it is a relatively inexpensive trip. My wife's college roommate and her husband are joining us. Additionally a couple that are old friends jumped in. We rode out the changes because it was too complicated with the group to make changes. The roommate couple has cruised once on Carnival years ago and didn't enjoy it. We talked them into joining us but they are a bit skeptical. The changes didn't help. The other couple has cruised a few times but never on Royal. We were at a wedding this past Summer together and casually mentioned the cruise. They booked the next day and we are thrilled!  Fingers crossed everything goes well, we all need some vacation. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I haven't cruised in 4 years 😳, but will finally be reaching Diamond on this one! I guess it's time to plan the next one!! Anyway, trying to decide on whether to try Royal Up.. I have a carefully selected JS on the bump on deck 8. Anyone else trying their luck? There's plenty of open rooms on the sailing so far, but almost non-existent suite inventory. 

Cheers!

Mel

On 2/20/2022 at 10:09 AM, Melbae9 said:

Hi Everyone!

I haven't cruised in 4 years 😳, but will finally be reaching Diamond on this one! I guess it's time to plan the next one!! Anyway, trying to decide on whether to try Royal Up.. I have a carefully selected JS on the bump on deck 8. Anyone else trying their luck? There's plenty of open rooms on the sailing so far, but almost non-existent suite inventory. 

Cheers!

Mel

our group of 3 couples are on the same deck and one below. Meaning we like our location and are not going to try Royal Up. Going to sky class was over a $100 per person, and Star Class was a grand, minimum bid. Too rich for my blood, good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 1:42 PM, foxrunner said:

our group of 3 couples are on the same deck and one below. Meaning we like our location and are not going to try Royal Up. Going to sky class was over a $100 per person, and Star Class was a grand, minimum bid. Too rich for my blood, good luck!

Thanks Foxrunner! We decided to give it shot solely based on the fact we barely paid anything to get in at the junior suite level. Might literally be a once in a lifetime opportunity for us. The current prices for this sailing have gone up quite a bit! I've been watching prior to submitting our final payment and so excited about the sale we got so many months ago. Can't wait to sale! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure...April 16 2022