Best time to book DBP?

Ann2022

Drinks package

Hi does anyone know when is the best time to book it, when we book for wonders of the sea, the deluxe drinks package was £42. per day now its £52 per day. 

thx

Edited by SpeedNoodles
changed title from name to actual subject

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Best time to book DBP?

Royal typically raises and lowers their pricing on drinks packages, shore excursions, etc. on a rotating weekly cycle, IMO. This week it may be high and next week it drops. Keep checking the pricing and as @SpeedNoodlessuggested book it at what you think is a good price and watch to see if it drops in the future. You can always cancel and rebook it without penalty. Only exceptions I have seen to price specials are Black Friday specials and several holiday pricing enticements.

Reaffirming what others have said - If you know you're 100% committed to something in the Planner, buy it today, assume the price will only go up, and be pleasantly surprised if it goes down. If it DOES go down, you can 100% cancel it within the Planner and re-buy it immediately at the lower price - I did this with DBP going from $60/day to $50/day and it took about 2 minutes. 

The only time I would say "hold off" is if you want something in the Planner, but the price is outside your comfort zone. In that case, check back often (once per week?) and re-check prices.