Grandeur 20th February 2022 - change of itinerary?

Bazza

Happy New Year one and all.

Logged in to my account today to check when balance was due for Grandeur cruise on 20th February and noticed the itinerary was different on that page than what I had booked. I then checked my cruise planner plus also if I was making a new booking and they both show the original schedule. 

The change seems to be the removal of Trinidad from the trip, changing Aruba to 1 day and not an overnight but adding Antigua and Dominica as 2 new stops. Not an issue if this is the case. Comparison of the 2 attached if I did it correctly!.

However, as I have shore excursions planned I called RCI's contact centre to check. A very helpful agent looked at the itinerary but he could not see anything about the changes on any internal emails etc. and the system still showed the original stops. 

If anybody else is booked on this cruise could you check on your payment page if the list has changed for you please?!

I am more than happy with either itinerary and no doubt an email will follow if it is changing!

Compare schedule.docx

9 hours ago, Corgigirl1 said:

I just looked on our page for this cruise and the itinerary is the same as was originally posted. I went on Royals site like I was booking a new cruise and it is the same itinerary.  You might have been looking at the 14 day that us sailing in January. It has the itinerary you mentioned.

This is on my payment page so I am guessing they have done something wrong on their side of the system 🙂 Sail date definitely what I have booked and itinerary definitely not what is showing everywhere else I mentioned!

image.png.609dbdd53b07aea58d49ae53857ddc52.png

4 hours ago, Caribbean said:

We are booked for the 14 day Grandeur (01/09). The itinerary has changed twice so far. We figure the ports for the 2nd week could change again while we are on the ship. Each of the individual countries/islands are trying to decide if they really want cruise ships to arrive at all. 

Keeping our fingers crossed 🤞

Hope you have a great trip - good luck and keep us posted!