I have an extra case of emed tests never opened the case at all

Kaci

So I was told to order 2 cases of 6 as we had 6 travelers snd they wanted us to leave room for error. We did not open the second case of emed tests. They are not expired. There are 6 sealed in case left. Just returned from our cruise yesterday. Emed will not return. Is anyone in need of them? I am in FL, and willing to ship. 😊 

16412155435966028326111727892341.jpg

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Just be aware of the expiration date.

The last of my original order expires this week. 

I was wondering when my expiry date was, I ordered off your recommendation and sorta remembered early Jan. I have 3 left! Guess my fiance and I should test now just to use them. 

3 hours ago, Kaci said:

So I was told to order 2 cases of 6 as we had 6 travelers snd they wanted us to leave room for error. We did not open the second case of emed tests. They are not expired. There are 6 sealed in case left. Just returned from our cruise yesterday. Emed will not return. Is anyone in need of them? I am in FL, and willing to ship. 😊 

16412155435966028326111727892341.jpg

Your picture brought to mind a question -- are we allowed to open the cardboard box (but not the enclosed test kits) prior to the proctored test?  Or is the unpacking of the cardboard box something that must be witnessed by the proctor?   The video I watched showed a "kit" already removed from a box.

9 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

Your picture brought to mind a question -- are we allowed to open the cardboard box (but not the enclosed test kits) prior to the proctored test?  Or is the unpacking of the cardboard box something that must be witnessed by the proctor?   The video I watched showed a "kit" already removed from a box.

You can open the shipping box. 

Inside are individual test kits that have a seal on them that has to be cut open with the proctor as a witness that it was sealed at the start of the process.