BOGO 2 Night vs the 4 Night Dinner Package

On a future cruise, the BOGO 2 night is listed at $30...it requires specialty dining the first night, so the MDR has to be sacrificed. The 4 night package is $90. 

What is to stop someone from booking two BOGO 2 night packages and not showing for the first night on one of the packages. Does the website prevent that?

The way I read it is it that you must use your BOGO on day 1 and day 2 in a specialty restaurant.

Here is another question regarding the BOGO.....

Can you buy two "BOGOs" and then take four people to dinner on one night (instead of two people to dinner on two nights).  For example....I buy two BOGOs (one for my wife and me)...but then my wife, myself, and two boys go to Chops for dinner one night. 

Yes the BOGO dining package requires you dine at a specialty dining establishment on Nights 1 & 2 only:

Here is the T&C from the package:

• This offer requires dining on Days 1 and 2
  • You can make amendments or additional reservations on your first day onboard to guarantee preferred dining time and restaurants
  • Our staff can add your kids to your existing reservation at kids' prices once onboard

• 10 months later...