Question about vaccine cards for my two kids under 11 who are vaccinated

Heather M

hello

This is our first time cruising with our two kids, ages 7 and 9. They are both vaccinated. I uploaded vaccine cards to the app for my husband and myself, but don't see a way to upload my kids' cards. I just now received an email from Royal asking me to schedule their second antigen test on check-in day. Am I correct that they don't need to take another test on check-in day and that their PCR test (that all four of us are getting) 2 days prior to sailing is enough? Is there a way for me to upload their vaccine cards now or do I need to wait until check-in to show them?

Thanks!

45 minutes ago, Heather M said:

hello

This is our first time cruising with our two kids, ages 7 and 9. They are both vaccinated. I uploaded vaccine cards to the app for my husband and myself, but don't see a way to upload my kids' cards. I just now received an email from Royal asking me to schedule their second antigen test on check-in day. Am I correct that they don't need to take another test on check-in day and that their PCR test (that all four of us are getting) 2 days prior to sailing is enough? Is there a way for me to upload their vaccine cards now or do I need to wait until check-in to show them?

Thanks!

You are correct.  Fully vaccinated children don’t need to register for the antigen test.  Follow typical vaccinated protocols and have them take a test with you 2 days prior.

You won’t be able to upload their cards yet.  System hasn’t been changed for that.  Just take their cards to the terminal and they will do it all there.  

15 minutes ago, chopstixwife said:

Since you provided proof for kids upon arrival, do you know if you were seated in the vaccinated dining area or unvaccinated dining area? 

We were seated in vaccinated area, which was surprising. I went down to MDR to change it to vaccinated deck only to discover we were already assigned there.

• 3 weeks later...