xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas Mar 12 — Mar 20, 2022 - Aruba Nassau Curacao

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EllaLeigh said:

Itenerary just changed from Nassau to CocoCay

Thanks for the update, we will be on this sailing too - 10 yr old and 14 yr old. I had originally booked a night at Alantis with my timeshare, so guess I need to cancel that. Looks like a lot of fun at coco bay

7 hours ago, EllaLeigh said:

Our Nassau shore excursion is still on.... I'm not sure how, but it is. And the other typical CocoCay excursions aren't listed.

This is my first cruise and extremely frustrating as they flip flop ports (understand with protocols) but UPDATE the damn excursions - lol. I want to see how much a cabana vs wrist band are, but there is no info on pricing or extras like swimming pigs. 

Anyone notice they flipped our cruise back to Nassau port? I called RC and she confirmed no change to our port so Nassau it is. They’ve amended the app to Nassau, but when you sign in via Web it still says cococay under excursions (but reflect Nassau excursions)!!! If you do a ghost booking it’s reverted also back to Nassau. 🤪🙄 Please please let us know so we can plan - 😞 

C1615707-80AE-489E-99BD-0EF47143507F.png

1C2A0140-9563-4F6E-9C69-30346360453E.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CollieCE said:

We will be a party of 3 traveling with our 14 year old son, I hope there are others his age on this trip.

My son is 14, but these days all they do is game. I’m trying to get my son to meet people at Social180, but he’s quite introverted. Fingers crossed they can meet others. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas Mar 12 — Mar 20, 2022 - Aruba Nassau Curacao