2BR Aqua Theater Oasis vs. 2BR GS Harmony...

chill6x6

So I've had a 2BR GS on Harmony booked for a while.  I've been looking for a 2BR Aqua Theater suite on Harmony.... I don't think it's going to happen and if one DID become available it could very well be more than I want to pay but I have no idea what it would be.  

A 2BR Aqua Theater suite HAS become available on Oasis. By the time I add specialty dining and drink packages...it's not THAT much more than the 2BR GS on Harmony. While the 2BR GS balcony isn't too shabby of course there is no comparison to the balcony with the Aqua Theater suite.  

From the videos I've seen...the Harmony 2BR GS actually looks to be nicer on the inside. Probably an age of ship thing?

I've been on Oasis, not on Harmony.

Harmony sails out of Port Canaveral.....Oasis, Miami.  

Same exact ports of call.

Which would YOU pick? 

Oasis, 2BRATS hands down if comparable costs.

Plus I'd favor having Playmakers over Sabor. Flip side Oasis has no Wonderland if that was something you were wanting to try. However, Oasis is the only ship with Portside BBQ. Only other dining nuance I can think of would be Giovanni's Table vs Jamie's.

Harmony and Symphony have newer decor.  Oasis and Allure have the original decor.  That isn't something that gets updated even during the amplification that Oasis went through.  The decor is everywhere from elevator lobbies to cabin walls and cabinetry.  They would have to completely gut a ship to update the decor and they just don't do that.  

Like everyone else is saying the Oasis 2BR ATS is still the better option compared to a 2BR GS on a ship with newer decor such as on Harmony.    

Also note Harmony is moving to South Florida now in late 2022.  That's a recent change so watch the home port listings carefully.

So yeah, I made the switch!

In. the majority of ways I came out pretty good! The cabin has shown available one day and not the next over several days. Last night available this am, not. Been like that several days! So I just called to settle this one way or the other.  YES, 10330 IS available! Also, funny how pricing goes....I ALWAYS call RCI to see who has the best price vs internet. About $500 less with the phone call. I was expecting a difference somewhere around $2000. Actually it was $1383.  The speciality dining and drink packages I had bought for the Harmony was $1273 which was only one night at Jamie's. NOW I get to have specially dining every night. As far as pricing goes, I kinda won!

The Coco Beach Club Cabana I had booked with the Harmony was no longer available which was kinda blah....but I did reserve the Chill Island Cabana...should be pretty good!

Thanks for everyones help! Of course this will be my first Star Class experience. I've usually been in a GS or OS so really looking forward to this!

Thanks again!

2 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

So happy for you, but once you try star class there is no going back😁

Even though I will hit my third spire at the end of 2022, I have never cruised in a STAR class suite. BUT a 2-BDRM Aqua IS my only booking in 2023 since I knew not to "go there" until I was ready to put that cherry on top of my "past cruises list."