Preferred holder for reusable cup from Soda Package

JJBones

Greeting all,

I was looking for input from the experienced Cruisers about your preferred holder (if you have one) to hold the reusable cup offered with the Soda Package. I recently purchases the large(64 oz I think ) YETI bottle holder. It works well for my purposes but my girlfriend would like an alternative, once she saw how much I paid for the YETI holder. I assume Amazon would be the best place but not sure which holder to purchase as some of the site info(measurements) on the various ones I found to be confusing.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

1 hour ago, JJBones said:

Greeting all,

I was looking for input from the experienced Cruisers about your preferred holder (if you have one) to hold the reusable cup offered with the Soda Package. I recently purchases the large(64 oz I think ) YETI bottle holder. It works well for my purposes but my girlfriend would like an alternative, once she saw how much I paid for the YETI holder. I assume Amazon would be the best place but not sure which holder to purchase as some of the site info(measurements) on the various ones I found to be confusing.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Hi Joe, I ordered these - 4 Pack 30oz Tumbler Carrier Holder,DanziX Neoprene Sleeve Replacement with Carrying Handle Totally 8 Pcs-Black,Rosy,Purple,Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GFDXCML/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_SNHPWM5FFX5N3JHZ9KQG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 - for our Universal Studios reusable cups and they hold well and keep the drink somewhat insulated, it also fits our RC cups no problem. It’s a less expensive alternative for sure. 😊

I hope you do not mind me jumping in on this thread to get educated.  In February I am going to have my first RCL Cruise that I have the soda drink package.  I have always did the full drink package before.  What I do not understand and hope you can educate me is why do you need a "Holder" and what do you use it for?

1 hour ago, Traveling Mike said:

why do you need a "Holder" and what do you use it for?

Some people just want a hands-free way to hang onto their souvenir cup that you get with the drink packages. You only need the cup for the Freestyle soda machines onboard. You can still order soda at any bar or dining venue without requiring the cup.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, Beth Davis said:

Hi Joe, I ordered these - 4 Pack 30oz Tumbler Carrier Holder,DanziX Neoprene Sleeve Replacement with Carrying Handle Totally 8 Pcs-Black,Rosy,Purple,Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GFDXCML/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_SNHPWM5FFX5N3JHZ9KQG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 - for our Universal Studios reusable cups and they hold well and keep the drink somewhat insulated, it also fits our RC cups no problem. It’s a less expensive alternative for sure. 😊

Hey Beth, thanks for the advice and the link. My Girlfriend did purchase the four pack. Just recently tried my last reusable cup on it and it works great. She is totally gonna use it on our upcoming trip.

thanks again,

Joe