Deciding between Crown loft suite or owners suite.

Goldie 2001

You are going to get lots of info here, we have stayed in both. We personally prefer the CLS as we like the quiet of deck 17. We don't mind the stairs, we love having two full bathrooms. We are down the hall from Coastal Kitchen so we mostly take the stairs down anywhere else we wish to be. 

We stayed in the Owners Suite on the Harmony on Deck 11, it was a Thanksgiving sailing. While it wasn't bad at all it only had one bathroom. It had a huge balcony and we made great use of it. You could dine inside the suite and outside on the balcony. There was a weird pole in the middle of the entryway, hated that. The doorbell was an issue the entire sailing and our white board was defaced a few times. decent traffic in the mid ship hallways so we were disturbed all hours by little fingers pushing that doorbell. 

I would stay in both for sure as they are both Sky Class which is very nice, but if I had to choose one for our family of three the CLS wins, but the OS was beautiful and spacious. The views from the CLS especially from the second floor were amazing. Both had great storage albeit I think the OS seemed to have more. You can't choose a bad one.

Take the crown loft especially if you can handle one flight of stairs, nothing compares to that two story suite.  And another thing I love about crown lofts that owner suites don't have is crown lofts have 2 bathrooms the one downstairs has a shower while upstairs has the tub except if you're in the accessible suite then they both have showers.  Something I learned the hard way a few years back on Harmony of the Seas they booked us in the accessible suite and my husband complained for about the first few hours that he didn't have his tub. He got over it quickly when the concierge offered to downgrade us into a junior suite, I guess the tub wasn't that important to him LOL.

• 1 year later...

We are gonna cruise on Liberty if the seas…..we reserved the Owners suite…..although it doesn’t come with a beverage package, I read that the fridge is stocked with soda and water…..does anyone know if that is kept stocked and if not how many come in fridge?  I’m on fence with getting drink package it’s 2 adults and 2 children.  I read they have concierge drinks daily but what time and how long?  I appreciate and insight.  Been awhile since I cruised.  Thanks in advance 

50 minutes ago, Ralphfiveo said:

We are gonna cruise on Liberty if the seas…..we reserved the Owners suite…..although it doesn’t come with a beverage package, I read that the fridge is stocked with soda and water…..does anyone know if that is kept stocked and if not how many come in fridge?  I’m on fence with getting drink package it’s 2 adults and 2 children.  I read they have concierge drinks daily but what time and how long?  I appreciate and insight.  Been awhile since I cruised.  Thanks in advance 

No fridge stocked with an Owners Suite.  That perk only comes with Star Class…and Liberty does not have Star Class.

So, a question for all you that have indulged in Star Class as JS is as high as we have gone thus far. When looking just now at a cruise on a JS booked on Allure, a ship btw we have sailed on a number of times, I see quite a few CL suites available. There are some to the side and some rear, what is the preferred location?

24 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

So, a question for all you that have indulged in Star Class as JS is as high as we have gone thus far. When looking just now at a cruise on a JS booked on Allure, a ship btw we have sailed on a number of times, I see quite a few CL suites available. There are some to the side and some rear, what is the preferred location?

The ones that face the sports deck are less than ideal.......because they face the sports deck lol. I would go for side over rear if you wanted to face the water unobstructed. Also, CLS aren't star class but sky. 

4 hours ago, Mike n Ky said:

I prefer side facing for the privacy.  Rear facing will see and hear the sports deck from the balcony.  

With the rear facing you need to draw the curtains at night while on the side facing you can sleep with the curtains open and wake up to beautiful sea views.  

Except for the two Star Loft and the Royal Loft Suite the other L1 loft suites are Sky Class as noted by @Ampurp85.   On Oasis and Allure the "corners" of deck 17 are Star Class while the lofted suites in between the corners are Sky class.