xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Mar 26, 2022 - Apr 3, 2022 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Odyssey of the Seas - Mar 26, 2022 - Apr 3, 2022 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)
  • 4 weeks later...

Although we have sailed twice with the strict mask rules and still really enjoyed the Independence and Allure this past fall , it will be a bonus to sail on Odyssey without having to wear the masks everywhere!!!  And, we will actually get to see everyone's  whole face next week!  We can't wait until Saturday! 

Very excited for our first Royal Caribbean cruise. We've done Disney, Carnival (eek), and Holland America. Any major differences we should be aware of? What are things we MUST do (already going to make a run for flowrider, NorthStar, iFly on day 1)?

We will be on this cruise too. 2 weeks ago, the Odyssey was docked next to us in CocoCay. We were on the Symphony and were high enough to get a good view of the pool deck since it is different than other Quantum classships.

• 3 weeks later...

A little late to the party. Booked semi last minute to surprise a friend for his bday. Wasn't too difficult since my bday will also be during he cruise on Monday LOL.... I'll be 29 again, for the 15th time.

I've sailed Anthem a bunch so will probably pass on the iFly and North Star but I am excited none-the-less. Excited to see everyone in a few days!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Mar 26, 2022 - Apr 3, 2022 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)