Jake2357

Hello everyone! 

I have been reading all the blogs on here for a while so I figured it was my turn to give one back for everyone to read!

We were originally booked on Harmony in the Villa Suite, but the ship was changed to Wonder (which IS exciting). Only problem was that there is no Villa Suite on Wonder so we were moved into the Ultimate Family Suite. I am SUPER excited as this will be our first time in Star Class, but there is a lot of uncertainty for me around this suite. The layout of it onboard wonder is unknown (to me at least) and since we were expecting to have 4 bedrooms and bathrooms, we will need to do a little bit of rearranging where people will sleep.

I am looking forward to everyone following along and excited of course for another cruise!

@AlmondFarmer guess I was right!

Hopefully the rearrangement works out for your party. I saw this bed configuration on Royal's deck plan and am wondering how it's all going to be arranged.

Beds

Two King size beds

Four twin size bunk beds

Double pull out sofa bed

Wonder's definitely looks bigger than the Symphony UFS but not as big as the Spectrum one. IMO, the Spectrum UFS is the best suite in the fleet.

https://youtu.be/p01kCylEQZs

10 minutes ago, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

@AlmondFarmer guess I was right!

Hopefully the rearrangement works out for your party. I saw this bed configuration on Royal's deck plan and am wondering how it's all going to be arranged.

Beds

Two King size beds

Four twin size bunk beds

Double pull out sofa bed

Wonder's definitely looks bigger than the Symphony UFS but not as big as the Spectrum one. IMO, the Spectrum UFS is the best suite in the fleet.

https://youtu.be/p01kCylEQZs

Yes you were definitely right! We lucked out. I would have been bummed out to have been put in 4 jr suites instead of the VS. 

I saw the deck plan also. Totally agree that Spectrum UFS is the best. 

Symphony of the seas has one king size bed, two twin size bunk beds, and a double pull out sofa. The square footage listed is 1134 inside and 212 outside. The wonder of the seas deck plan has those exact same numbers listed which makes me think they just copied them over and it’s not actually correct since the wonder Ultimate family suite has TWO king sized bed, FOUR twin size bunk beds, and a double pull out sofa. That’s a lot more beds which seems impossible to fit into the same space. Just some things I noticed 

14 minutes ago, Jake2357 said:

That’s a lot more beds which seems impossible to fit into the same space. Just some things I noticed 

My thoughts exactly. Have you tried calling to see what the room configuration is going to look like? i.e. # of bedrooms and bathrooms. I feel like they might give you more details so you can decide whether the assignment is going to work for you.

41 minutes ago, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

My thoughts exactly. Have you tried calling to see what the room configuration is going to look like? i.e. # of bedrooms and bathrooms. I feel like they might give you more details so you can decide whether the assignment is going to work for you.

Yea. I’ve tried. They have no information. Very hard to get anyone at Royal on the phone. If only there was a star class phone number LOL

Also just wanted to take a second and thank everyone on here for sharing so much valuable information. Of course I have to call out our Star Class “regulars”; looking at you @WAAAYTOOO and @Lovetocruise2002! This blog has so much valuable information and convinced me to try out a Star Class Cruise for the first time!!

12 hours ago, sammy79 said:

I read somewhere it can sleep 10 people but RCCL website lists 9. 

From the deck plan room description:

Two King size beds

Four twin size bunk beds

Double pull out sofa bed

I count 10 places to sleep (not including the slide) but they list is online as 9 person occupancy ATM.

23 hours ago, wannabecruiseexpert said:

By the time I'll be able to pull it off, it will be for my grandkids instead of my kids

Honestly, this is was a large motivator in me deciding to start investing early and significantly for retirement. I like the idea of me being able to pay my whole family's vacations when I'm a granddad.

9 hours ago, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

I count 10 places to sleep (not including the slide) but they list is online as 9 person occupancy ATM.

Yea this confused me also. They clearly updated the deck plan to show the new bed configuration. But it should add it up to 10 when they list 9. They also did not update the square footage numbers and just copied them over from Symphony. I’m just so eager to find out any information because I’m so excited!!

35 minutes ago, johnpma said:

Found this rendering of UFS on Wonder of the Seas on PInterest today. 

Wonder of the Seas | There's making room for family time. And then there's The Ultimate Family Suite on the new Wonder of the Seas — our biggest and boldest suite yet, with a sprawling three bedrooms for up to 10 guests, including a stylish master suite and tons of upgrades for your downtime.

Nice find!

On 1/7/2022 at 1:49 PM, johnpma said:

Found this rendering of UFS on Wonder of the Seas on PInterest today.  It appears to be consist with the other construction photos I have seen.  Of course still no complete floor plan.

https://pin.it/47KmcAA

Wonder of the Seas.jfif 5.3 MB · 9 downloads

@johnpma Awesome find thank you! The Pinterest link works for me but I can’t open that file that’s attached…anyone have any ideas? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kind of preferred the aft facing view of the one on Symphony. It was more entertaining for people watching being able to see the zip lines, flow rider and glimpses of the aqua theater. More privacy with the location on the Wonder. Close to the elevators in its own corner section of deck 18. Lots of noise bleed from the pool deck, but being able to hear the music made it lively I guess.

866CA0DE-7E86-439A-B54C-19CB2082D0FD.jpeg

449E8245-F15A-4A73-BE78-8908F50922B5.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 1:28 PM, Jake2357 said:

Hello everyone! 

I have been reading all the blogs on here for a while so I figured it was my turn to give one back for everyone to read!

We were originally booked on Harmony in the Villa Suite, but the ship was changed to Wonder (which IS exciting). Only problem was that there is no Villa Suite on Wonder so we were moved into the Ultimate Family Suite. I am SUPER excited as this will be our first time in Star Class, but there is a lot of uncertainty for me around this suite. The layout of it onboard wonder is unknown (to me at least) and since we were expecting to have 4 bedrooms and bathrooms, we will need to do a little bit of rearranging where people will sleep.

I am looking forward to everyone following along and excited of course for another cruise!

When do you cruise? Can't wait to hear about the UFS.