Shower stuff

My wife and I bring one of those over-the-door shoe organizer storage things. We put it on the outside of the bathroom door and store a lot of our personal bathrooms items and other small stuff in the pockets. It works really well for keeping things organized and in a very easy/convenient location. The room stewards also love when we use it because it makes it much easier on them to clean the bathroom, since we don't have stuff all over the counter. We bought a clear one from Bed Bath and Beyond and it cost us about $15.

Hello Neighbor!

My wife and I bring travel sizes of shampoo, normally ones from previous hotel stays. Staying at a pricey hotel that offers travel sized shampoo, soap, etc. can come in handy! 

You can also buy travel containers that are 3 ounces and fill them with your favorite shampoo or soap. Bar soap will be available by the sink and in the shower. Also a dispenser mounted in the shower has a soap/shampoo combo liquid available for you to use.