7 Night Southern Caribbean Island Hop

Ed MacLean

The CDC and State Department have each location (Barbados, Tobago, Trinidad, St Vincent, St Lucia, Dominica, and Grenada) at a Level 4 due to their country’s Covid issues.  Trlnidad and Tobago have also been designated unsafe for travel due to crime against visitors.

Our sailing is March 20.  I’m just going to keep an eye out for developments.  The Covid issues are little concern, but the targeting of visitors is certainly an issue to us.

On 12/26/2021 at 7:09 AM, Ed MacLean said:

We are scheduled to cruise on Grandeur OTS on February 6,2022 but will be cancelling due to Covid counts. Looking for some feedback for those who have experienced this cruise. Any island port cancelations?

Thanks Ed

I am sailing on the Grandeur Sunday (Jan 2) and plan to keep posts on the experience.  I'm sure it will be an adventure.  We've been hit with major snow....Vancouver Island, BC...  and won't be making it home (we're 4 hours away) until the day before we fly out on Thursday...we've been advised not to travel the roads.  Just in time to throw stuff in a suitcase and do the paperwork everyone requires.  Going into this with a good frame of mind no matter what happens along the way!