Carnival was denied entrance to Bonaire and Aruba

I just read in our local newspaper that a Carnival ship was denied access to Bonaire & Aruba due to an undisclosed number of passengers & crew testing positive for Corona. Our January 15th cruise itinerary has been changed to remove Grand Cayman and substitute Nassau Bahamas. Now with this news, if there are positive Corona cases we might not be able to go to Aruba...

Honestly, I'm thinking of cancelling this cruise all together. I've already done the lift & shift twice due to Corona.

I wouldn’t cancel based on ports and what they may or may not do, however, anyone going on a cruise during the pandemic needs to have a certain level of flexibility and understanding about last minute changes. 

So if the prospect of a possible change would not to your liking, then maybe postponing is what you should do. 

Things change so much that things can get better just as quickly as worse, so it’s not to say because one itinerary was altered, yours will be too. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I wouldn’t cancel based on ports and what they may or may not do, however, anyone going on a cruise during the pandemic needs to have a certain level of flexibility and understanding about last minute changes. 

So if the prospect of a possible change would not to your liking, then maybe postponing is what you should do. 

Things change so much that things can get better just as quickly as worse, so it’s not to say because one itinerary was altered, yours will be too. 

This, exactly.

Someone in one of the FB groups for the inaugural sailing on Wonder announced that they were cancelling, but they're in Star Class and don't want to spend Star money on a potentially less than Star experience. For me, we're in an inside cabin and care more about the ship than the ports, so I'm going to have a good time on my first Diamond cruise regardless of what changes might occur. Everyone's gotta pick their comfort level and decide whether or not they want to roll the dice or reschedule for a later date.