That one thing you always order on Oasis speciality dining

Baked Alaska

• Baked Alaska changed the title to That one thing you always order on Oasis speciality dining
22 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

@WAAAYTOOODoesn't you DH enjoy the lamb somewhere? Is it CK? Or?

Yes, he loves the lamb shank that is served in the MDR....it's usually the last night of the cruise on a 7 night itin.  They almost always yank that one [lamb] on shorter cruises.  Since we never dine in the MDR anymore, he will always make sure that he gets the lamb shank no matter where we are dining that night.  CK will bring it to you and so will the specialty restaurants.  Just let the kitchen know that you are going to be asking for the lamb shank and they can have it on hand for you.  I am not a lamb fan so I get something else, but he dearly loves it.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:52 AM, Baked Alaska said:

We are boarding Oasis on the 26th. I am getting my thoughts together on our UDP.

I'm planning on having the filet at Geovanni's table (better than Chops IMHO).

What about the roasted rack of lamb at Chops. Yes or no? I don't eat veal.

150CP?

The venison loin at 150 CP is outstanding!  Thee lobster add on at Chops, Giovanni's and lobster thermidor at 150 CP are great as well.

Izumi Teppanyaki the filet is not to be missed either.

Gnocchi at Giovanni's as well.

Playmakers pork wings and onion rings

Oh and get the burnt ends at port side bbq.

• 2 weeks later...

At 150 Central Park I always have the scallop appetizer and halibut for entree.  Love them.  And they have great warm rolls with butter and garlic drizzled on top.

Chop's the filet.

Giovanni's had a pasta dish with "pink" sauce as they called it.  A mix of white and red sauces I think, and was so good. with lots of parmesan...