New Boarding Protocols

Sctexas

I am on adventure of the seas right now and I can confirm we left port right around 1.5 hours late, however they kept mentioning that certain guests hadn’t completed the muster drill and we were waiting for them. Not sure why people try to skip it as it takes less than 5 minutes to complete.  

The reason I ask is the email says boarding itself will take more time due to cdc guidance and not cleaning as emails many others have received. I have looked at the listed protocols and do not see a difference in the last few weeks. I am scheduled to arrive 1130 AM.

11 hours ago, MaryCS62 said:

My email stated due to need for enhanced cleaning -- I plan to be on board @ 1pm, so I'm ok with whenever they leave, as long as I'm with them!

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

As part of the guidance received from the CDC, we’ve implemented new boarding protocols and will need some extra time for check-in on boarding day. We’ll now depart from Galveston, Texas at 4:30 PM, instead of 3:00 PM. While we’ll arrive a little later in Costa Maya, Mexico due to this change, we’re still visiting the same extraordinary destinations. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by this change, but we know you’ll have an excellent time! Below, please find our revised Adventure of the Seas January 7, 2022 itinerary.