Covid Tests

Rickey

If you are looking to BUY the tests, this is the link. Go to the page and follow the steps there to order:

https://store.optum.com/royal-caribbean/

If you are looking for the acceptable test list, this page gives you the acceptable tests:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/if-need-an-rt-pcr-test-before-i-cruise-where-should-i-go

• 4 months later...

How accurate do they check the Covid 19 Antigen test papers (Certificate) at the checkin Terminals?
Do they like check for CLIA Lab Number and Certification number?

Would they deny boarding if that is missing?

...I asked the covid 19-test center at the airport I am flying from in Norway, if they where in compliance with the below Requirements that Royal Caribbean have.
I was told that in Norway "pure-covid 19 testcenters" would not get a Labnumber/Certificate number, so they could not put this on the Antigen test documents/Certificate.

image.thumb.png.4ce38df94ab329542f21efc0d5eb5e82.png

16 hours ago, MrHaga said:

How accurate do they check the Covid 19 Antigen test papers (Certificate) at the checkin Terminals?
Do they like check for CLIA Lab Number and Certification number?

Would they deny boarding if that is missing?

...I asked the covid 19-test center at the airport I am flying from in Norway, if they where in compliance with the below Requirements that Royal Caribbean have.
I was told that in Norway "pure-covid 19 testcenters" would not get a Labnumber/Certificate number, so they could not put this on the Antigen test documents/Certificate.

image.thumb.png.4ce38df94ab329542f21efc0d5eb5e82.png

I am trying to figure this out as well. One of the test centres here in the UK doesn't include this info either, and I am hesitant to use them until someone else succeeds.

I got in contact with Royal Caribbean on Facebook chat. They told me if I got a photoexample of testpapers/Certificate from testcentre i was planning to use and post to them, they would review it whether or not they would accept this sort of test/Papers for boarding.

Still waiting for their reply tho.