At Home Test W/Kids

PastorW

Thanks for all the great info.  Quick question about using the at home test (recommended here) with kids. We have 4 vaccinated kids, and two adults that will be cruising in February (hopefully).  Two quick questions about the Abbot at home tests......

1. When I buy a 6 pack, it will only let me put 3 names on on. What if I wanted to put all 6 of us on there?  I know most say have extras, but I could buy two extra tests to have just in case.  Also planning on having an appointment at Walgreens just in case too.

2. During the test they ask if you're the owner of the account.  What about the kids?  Do they need their own account or can they be tested under our accounts?

Thanks so much!

3 hours ago, PastorW said:

1. When I buy a 6 pack, it will only let me put 3 names on on. What if I wanted to put all 6 of us on there?  I know most say have extras, but I could buy two extra tests to have just in case.  Also planning on having an appointment at Walgreens just in case too.

It doesn't matter what name you order the tests under. You can order all 6 under one name but you can use them for whoever you want.

The names are only really important if you are seeking health insurance reimbursement from a FSA or HSA. Then you'll want to order them in the name of whoever has the account.

16 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It doesn't matter what name you order the tests under. You can order all 6 under one name but you can use them for whoever you want.

The names are only really important if you are seeking health insurance reimbursement from a FSA or HSA. Then you'll want to order them in the name of whoever has the account.

That'll become more important once you can start billing regular insurance for them