Independence or Adventure?

I've been on both and both are great ships. Freedom (Indy) and Voyager (Adventure) class ships are fairly similar with the Freedom class ships being a bit larger and they have a few more "bells and whistles" than the Voyager class ships. For me, it would come down to itinerary and price. Either way, you can't go wrong and you will be happy. One more thought on Indy - Joff Eaton is the regular cruise director on that ship and he is by far the best cruise director I have ever had on any of my cruises. I can't even remember who was the CD on the Adventure when I sailed on her last April. Not thaty they were bad, just not very memorable.

Independence for us she is awesome. We was considering Adventure for our cruise this year but have decided to go back on the Indy again as my wifes parents are taking the plunge with RC for the first time and as the itinerary is perfect and it's the Indys last year going from Southampton we just had to show them the ship.

Not sure if we will get to try the Adventure as I'm guessing that this is her last season from Southampton too as RC are now pushing Explorer for the Med next year.