Allure Aqua Show?

9 minutes ago, Tanner said:

We watched it a few times on our Nov 22 sailing.  So far Aqua 80 on Oasis has been my favourite.    

Do some ships have two different Aqua Theatre shows?  I don't mean multiple performances I mean two distinct productions.

Ours were the same show. There were slight differences on different nights, but same overall show.

36 minutes ago, Tanner said:

We watched it a few times on our Nov 22 sailing.  So far Aqua 80 on Oasis has been my favourite.    

Do some ships have two different Aqua Theatre shows?  I don't mean multiple performances I mean two distinct productions.

Yes. Some of them have 2 shows...the second show tends to be not as "big".  For example the big show on Harmony is The Fine Line. But there is also the Hideaway Heist.

When they first started up they were only concentrating on the bigger shows but have started back the secondary shows as they are able to. I think theater capacity limits made it so they were offering more showings of the "big" shows.

We saw the show on Allure in 2019 at night and it was great. We were just on Symphony and they had to cancel due to lightning and they rescheduled it for daylight hours. That really sucked big waste of time. Could not get into the other showings due to them being fully booked but it looked like the light show would have made it much more impressive.