Luggage tags

TeresaMc

21 minutes ago, TeresaMc said:

Anyone know about when luggage tags become available to print?  We are at 40 days today and none yet. I was hoping to put them in a little cruise gift bag for my sis and bro in law for Christmas. It’s their first cruise and thought it would be fun.

I get mine when my cruise docs become available…they’re on the next to last page. The docs won’t be available until about 30 days before. How about just creating your own and printing them out? Easy. And you can swap them for the official tags when they are available.

12 hours ago, TeresaMc said:

Anyone know about when luggage tags become available to print?  We are at 40 days today and none yet. I was hoping to put them in a little cruise gift bag for my sis and bro in law for Christmas. It’s their first cruise and thought it would be fun.

That is such a great idea. I may have to steal this idea as well. I think if there are no cruise documents i would just try to make up a mock one. 

1 hour ago, leesam82 said:

That is such a great idea. I may have to steal this idea as well. I think if there are no cruise documents i would just try to make up a mock one. 

If you want to kick it up a notch, you can place them in luggage tag holders, especially for people who may eventually cruise a lot.

D1002B35-6757-4509-AB3A-F366D605080A.thumb.jpeg.05c1a8cf730d0028964a64d7088512ac.jpeg

Like the others have said, I generally get my luggage tags and eDocs from my travel agent right at the 30 day mark. Personally I'd recommend those tag holders even for infrequent cruisers... they're so much better than trying to make the paper tags work on their own. Well worth the $10 to avoid the hassle. 

14 hours ago, TeresaMc said:

Darn if that’s the case I wont see them till New Years Day

You may be able to give them faux tags to get the idea across then, in the new year, give them the real ones. (though TBH I'd be afraid of them losing them 30-days out from the cruise lol)

I did a quick google search and it's not too hard to find blank ones to use as inspiration or even as fillers.

Or you could make faux ones that just have the RCG logo, ship name, date, and stateroom category.

(BTW - I love your idea on this as a gift!)