xSAILEDx Allure 3/19/2022

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 2:32 PM, TwoTexans said:

Just curious: I'm considering getting the thermal spa pass (the seven day access pass). Given the ship, its itinerary and its hours (unknown), is it worth it?

Thanks!

Hey I am curious in this as well, wonder the cost?  Even for one of the sea days could be enjoyable and a getaway for the Mrs. and I.  

Sorry I can't help but quick google showed at one point it was around $100 pp for a day, I didn't see any pricing available on my planner I don't think.  Did you see pricing on yours?  I usually don't check out the spa as it's soo much more than local spas (not on a ship/essentially in line with hotel spas).

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone doing any of the excursions or any specific activities?  

Family and I are doing thrill waterpark, horseback riding in st. maarten, and swimming with dolphins in st. kitts.  Puerto Rico we are just going to tour the city.

Also we got the 3 night specialty dining, looking forward to checking those out too!  We don't know anyone else on ship.

Wife and I, my mother, and our 2 girls 8 & 10.  

Super excited!

1 hour ago, MarkFamMan said:

Anyone doing any of the excursions or any specific activities?  

Family and I are doing thrill waterpark, horseback riding in st. maarten, and swimming with dolphins in st. kitts.  Puerto Rico we are just going to tour the city.

Also we got the 3 night specialty dining, looking forward to checking those out too!  We don't know anyone else on ship.

Wife and I, my mother, and our 2 girls 8 & 10.  

Super excited!

Wow you've got a great itinerary and even greater party to do it with! You're going to have a great time.

I'm most looking forward to not doing any domestic work for 8 nights. No cooking, cleaning, driving, working, laundry... nothing! 

18 hours ago, TwoTexans said:

Wow you've got a great itinerary and even greater party to do it with! You're going to have a great time.

I'm most looking forward to not doing any domestic work for 8 nights. No cooking, cleaning, driving, working, laundry... nothing! 

All that we are looking forward to too!  Trying to woo the wife into liking cruising as I love it lol

My wife asked me "when is it too early to start packing?"

Joke's on her: I already made a packing list last week!

We live in Connecticut (but identify as Texans thank you very much), and we are DONE with winter. It's supposed to snow today and this week still hover around freezing temperatures...

Any traveling further than Connecticut to Florida?

20 hours ago, TwoTexans said:

My wife asked me "when is it too early to start packing?"

Joke's on her: I already made a packing list last week!

We live in Connecticut (but identify as Texans thank you very much), and we are DONE with winter. It's supposed to snow today and this week still hover around freezing temperatures...

Any traveling further than Connecticut to Florida?

We only have about an hour drive to port, so we’re on opposite end of spectrum, relatively close.  Originally from Ohio though myself and met my wife there in undergrad 19 years ago…so I know the feeling of living in one place but always being from where your from!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure 3/19/2022