Automated phone prompt for invoice

CFL

Has the process changed to call in and work through the automated prompts to get my invoice emailed to me? I’m usually able to call and then choose options 4, 2, 1 to request confirmation but now it just says they are closed and to call back during business hours. 

13 hours ago, CFL said:

Has the process changed to call in and work through the automated prompts to get my invoice emailed to me? I’m usually able to call and then choose options 4, 2, 1 to request confirmation but now it just says they are closed and to call back during business hours. 

Something is wrong with that system.  I used to be able to do it until I asked for the low fare guarantee to be granted.  We realized a hefty savings but never received an updated invoice after I paid the balance on both back to back cruises.  When I try to get the invoices for either sailing the automated system denies the request and says we booked through a travel agent.  I booked it over the phone with RCCL.  I called customer support and they said our database records shows we booked over the phone and was unsure why the system failed us.  She sent the invoices and I attempted it again a week later just for grins and the request is still denied with the booked through a travel agent response.  

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cdixon22 said:

Not sure if you still need this but I was able to get a copy by calling 866-562-7625 4,2,1 today for our March cruise

Hmm.  For the last week I’ve had an error using the above process.  After 4, 2, 1 it asks what do you need and I respond “confirmation”, and it asks what my travel agency number is.   I cannot get past it, even though had I chosen prompts for “booked online”.    It won’t let me get to the point that I enter my reservation numbers.    

10 minutes ago, Zurc said:

Hmm.  For the last week I’ve had an error using the above process.  After 4, 2, 1 it asks what do you need and I respond “confirmation”, and it asks what my travel agency number is.   I cannot get past it, even though had I chosen prompts for “booked online”.    It won’t let me get to the point that I enter my reservation numbers.    

Sorry didn’t add that a live rep answered, confirmed email and sent while I was on the phone. It was not automated. 

• 2 months later...

I got it to work today by calling the Crown and Anchor phone number 1-800-526-9723. Then option 1, 4, 2 (because I booked online or select however you booked), then 1 again to use the automated system. From there it took me to the automated system to say I need a confirmation and enter my booking ID. Within seconds I got my invoice in my email. 

23 hours ago, chrisb732 said:

I got it to work today by calling the Crown and Anchor phone number 1-800-526-9723. Then option 1, 4, 2 (because I booked online or select however you booked), then 1 again to use the automated system.

Thank you for this! It worked for me today. Before I saw this thread, I was afraid I’d have to wait on hold and talk to customer service to get an invoice.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:29 AM, Toby said:

Something is wrong with that system.  I used to be able to do it until I asked for the low fare guarantee to be granted.  We realized a hefty savings but never received an updated invoice after I paid the balance on both back to back cruises.  When I try to get the invoices for either sailing the automated system denies the request and says we booked through a travel agent.  I booked it over the phone with RCCL.  I called customer support and they said our database records shows we booked over the phone and was unsure why the system failed us.  She sent the invoices and I attempted it again a week later just for grins and the request is still denied with the booked through a travel agent response.  

Our exact issue as well.  I tried again earlier this week and I was told I was a travel agent and then my call was directed to the live customer support queue.  The person said my records show I booked the cruise online.  

On 3/23/2022 at 4:12 PM, chrisb732 said:

I got it to work today by calling the Crown and Anchor phone number 1-800-526-9723. Then option 1, 4, 2 (because I booked online or select however you booked), then 1 again to use the automated system. From there it took me to the automated system to say I need a confirmation and enter my booking ID. Within seconds I got my invoice in my email. 

This worked for 2 of our 4 reservations.  The first 2, we are stuck in the travel agent loop.  The only thing different is for those 2 "stuck" reservations we exercised the best price guarantee and the price was reduced for both of those sailings.

I kept getting all the way to the "is this correct?" step when they recite the reservation summary, but the system refused to acknowledge that I've said "yes" or "correct" multiple times and just keeps saying "I didn't hear that." I may have used other words, too.

So I tried just entering keypad options.  in addition to 1, 4, 2, 1, you don't have to say anything. You can press 3 for confirmation email (since it's the third option they give you), then press 1 for "yes, this is correct" after you enter the reservation number.