Allure Genies

Current Allure genies are Smitha, Dexter, and Nicol. As far as who gets which suites, they rotate depending on numbers to try to keep it as even as possible. This past sailing, Smitha had us (GPS), one family in 1720 (star loft), another couple in the RLS, and one family on the Deck 9 ATS. But she said that is not set in stone. They rotate. I know that is the case for some of the other ships as well. 

• 3 months later...

My all time favorite Genie is Marla.  When we had her for our Genie on the Allure, 2 Bedroom Aqua Theater, she had a new Genie assisting her by the name of Charlie.  After that cruise I've never heard of him again.  Anybody know of him.  He seemed like he was going to be a good Genie❓.  

On my last Star Class cruise on Symphony, I can only say that our Genie didn't compare to Marla, not even a little.  He was good but didn't seem to go the extra mile.  But, I'm not complaining.  For me/us, the bar has been set by Marla.  I believe it's hard for others to live up to that standard.  

Wish I could find out who's the Genie(s) on the Ovation next month.  No info in the Roll Call threads yet.  

JMHO

23 hours ago, jay1021 said:

My all time favorite Genie is Marla.  When we had her for our Genie on the Allure, 2 Bedroom Aqua Theater, she had a new Genie assisting her by the name of Charlie.  After that cruise I've never heard of him again.  Anybody know of him.  He seemed like he was going to be a good Genie❓.  

On my last Star Class cruise on Symphony, I can only say that our Genie didn't compare to Marla, not even a little.  He was good but didn't seem to go the extra mile.  But, I'm not complaining.  For me/us, the bar has been set by Marla.  I believe it's hard for others to live up to that standard.  

Wish I could find out who's the Genie(s) on the Ovation next month.  No info in the Roll Call threads yet.  

JMHO

Charlie has been gone for a couple of years.  We had him on Allure and soon after that I heard he had left Royal Caribbean.  That's a big shame as he was a GREAT Genie.

55 minutes ago, jay1021 said:

Don't know that I've heard of either of 'em.  But, my memory isn't what it used to be.  I'll look for pictures of them to see if it jogs my memory.

They are both fairly new.  Dexter was a long time concierge before he became a Genie.  We met him in December on Allure.  He was very visible with all his guests.  Rahul I don't know much about but he is also a newer Genie.