Surf + Stream now $8.99 in Cruise Planner

They've been having server issues today, as one restaurant on one cruise would be displayed, and then it's gone, like they didn't have it on the ship.  An hour later it would reappear, but any attempt for booking would display a message saying I'm ineligible to book it.

Eventually it fixed itself, at least for the sailing I was looking at.

They've been having server issues today, as one restaurant on one cruise would be displayed, and then it's gone, like they didn't have it on the ship.  An hour later it would reappear, but any attempt for booking would display a message saying I'm ineligible to book it.

Eventually it fixed itself, at least for the sailing I was looking at.

I had the same issue this morning as well.

I have an upcoming 12 day cruise on the Anthem. I really don't need to be connected 24/7, but I would like to check my email every couple of days. I know the cost to be 24/7 is about 107 dollars, does anyone know what the cost would be just to check from the internet cafe so I can make an educated decision on whether to get the package or not? We've been on a number of cruises but this is our first on this new of a ship. Thanks in advance.  Bob

I have an upcoming 12 day cruise on the Anthem. I really don't need to be connected 24/7, but I would like to check my email every couple of days. I know the cost to be 24/7 is about 107 dollars, does anyone know what the cost would be just to check from the internet cafe so I can make an educated decision on whether to get the package or not? We've been on a number of cruises but this is our first on this new of a ship. Thanks in advance.  Bob

I'm not certain how much it is to stop at the internet cafe onboard and check, but if you do it once, then that will be cheaper. If you are going to make a habit of it, then the package will be a better value.

I'd also recommend considering using internet in one of the ports you visit. Free Wi-Fi is often found at restaurants and cafes.