Wonder of the seas has almost half the suites as Harmony?

It may be difficult if not impossible to score a royal up bid on Wonder of the Seas.  My suggestion would be if you know you like to cruise in a grand suite or higher and you are looking at cruising on Wonder you may want to book your suite earlier than you normally would on any other Oasis Class ship because there aren't a lot of Sky or Star Class suites available for purchase.

I think the main reason for cutting the suite is not really the extra space for suite deck as it's not explaining all the suite that gone for all the other floors. The main reason I guess the fact that that ship was designed for the Asian market,mainly cruising from China. The market there is different I guess less demands for suites more for other facilities for example , the solarium is busier from outdoors pools and will be with a cooling system. I am sure on the six Oasis ship you will see more suite although it still might have the suite deck. In Spectrum you can find things like golden balconies which gives you suite services on a regular balcony rooms. If things with the C19 will continue Royal might do some changes. I guess that there might be soon things like Sky JS cabins and other. The C19 changed it all , let's just be happy that the Wonder is serving now US and Europe.