Checking In

oufpat

I'm a Disney Cruiser and Feb 3 will be my first RC cruise, really excited to experience a new cruise line! My check-in date is December 20. What can I expect when I check in, what info will I be required to input? Can I register  both my husband and I on my IPhone app, or do we need to do it on our own? I'm just looking for some basic instructions so I'm ready on the 20th. Thank You!!!

Welcome! Check-in time is scheduled to begin at midnight Eastern time. We're in Central time, so that would've been 11:00 pm here. I started checking the app about 10:00 and at 10:45 it was available! The app will let you choose an arrival time, upload a selfie (you can skip this and do it at the pier), enter your passport info by simply scanning the barcode, enter your vaccine card (front and back) and other basic info like emergency contact info etc. It's simple. You can enter your husband's info at the same time.

Welcome @oufpat

You should check-in via the Royal Caribbean app. If you are both in the same room, then only one of you has to check in.

You need to have your passport and vaccine card with you so you can take photos of it for the online check-in. You'll also take a selfie photo.

Otherwise, it's pretty basic info