Labadee

Wayland

47 minutes ago, Matt said:

Royal is slow on changing the itinerary. They changed our Antigua stop to St Kitts just 3 or 4 days before the sailing began when we went on Harmony last month.

Any idea where Harmony has been going? I’m mostly excited to be on my favorite ship but have no idea where it’s been being deployed to. 

9 minutes ago, Wayland said:

Any idea where Harmony has been going? I’m mostly excited to be on my favorite ship but have no idea where it’s been being deployed to. 

You might have luck checking some recent roll calls either here or on another web site forum for recent sailings with similar itineraries. That said, there's a lot of variables at play and it could be difficult to say.

9 hours ago, JT2 said:

Agree, seems like a big miss on revenue by not giving people time to research excursion offers.

On a similar note, it's also difficult to shuffle ships between port schedules and days when one was already planned. I imagine there's a bigger reason for why they're waiting until the last moment that they can to make the swap - I also imagine there's someone high up who's banking on Labadee becoming available again quickly. 

15 minutes ago, KLA said:

I also imagine there's someone high up who's banking on Labadee becoming available again quickly. 

Considering they just were able to get hostages freed and are now talking about sending in a UN peacekeeping force, I'm doubtful they want to do anything there quickly.

10 minutes ago, JT2 said:

Considering they just were able to get hostages freed and are now talking about sending in a UN peacekeeping force, I'm doubtful they want to do anything there quickly.

Not disagreeing with you - but I also suspect that Royal is hoping to move quickly the moment that they can do so without delaying it further. Based on the situation there I doubt ships will be visiting for a while. 

20 minutes ago, KLA said:

Not disagreeing with you - but I also suspect that Royal is hoping to move quickly the moment that they can do so without delaying it further. Based on the situation there I doubt ships will be visiting for a while. 

I was just adding info, totally did not see it as a disagreement. As with all investments, I'm sure they want it to be generating revenue ASAP. I think the bigger problem would be selling tickets until they get the country under control.