Disembarkation - Find your Luggage!

Reigert2008

Listening to @Matt's podcast from yesterday and he mentioned having a way to find your luggage in the terminal.  We use decorative spandex luggage covers similar to the ones at the link below.  Not only can you easily find your luggage in the hallway of the ship, the terminal, and at baggage claim, but they also have protected our luggage from getting stains and such on them.  We started using them with our current luggage when we first got the set and on our first trip, the cover received a big mark on it (like it had rubbed against something), but our bag still looked new.  We're now on our second set of covers, but the luggage still looks like new after 4 years and many flights.  

https://amzn.to/3F436eP  - link to Amazon, I shortened it with Bitly

I carry a magic marker and just mark something on the tag so it's easy to spot in the terminal when getting off the ship.  In fact on the last one a woman had a similar looking suitcase to my girlfriend.  I told her 3 times she had the wrong one and that it was mine and she basically ignored me till I held her wrist to stop her from walking off.  He husband was trying to get her attention as well since he already had it and was 10 feet away waiting for her.

I don't buy high end luggage because honestly if it holds stuff and closes it's good to me.  No reason to spring for protectors as I will literally just hose out the ones I have anyway.

40 minutes ago, Reigert2008 said:

We use decorative spandex luggage covers similar to the ones at the link below.  Not only can you easily find your luggage in the hallway of the ship, the terminal, and at baggage claim, but they also have protected our luggage from getting stains and such on them.

You can also order them with an added degree of security built-in security. Eliminate baggage claim shenanigans quickly and easily!

personalized-face-luggage-640x534.jpg

download.jpg

images.jpg