Photos Never Came & Noone Trying to Help

Urban

We recently went on the Harmony of the Seas. We spent a good bit of time getting dressed up and taking photos. I was excited to have some recent family photos, and a few actually came out quite good! When I ordered the last night of our cruise, the cruise employee told me they would be emailed to me 4 to 7 days after the cruise. I tried to download while on board the morning we left, but the wifi was far to slow to download the 100 photos. Fast forward to 7 days post cruise, I called because they still had not been emailed to me. The phone support person told me I needed to wait 7 calendar days. So, I called again on the 10th calendar day. This time they told me they did not know what was wrong but would look into it. I never heard back. Today is the 15th day post cruise and we called again. Now they are saying to check spam and it might take up to 4 weeks because they are having technical difficulties. If I thought I would get them by 4 weeks I would not mind, but my worry is that at 4 weeks they still will not come and then will be deleted due to it being 30 days post cruise! I am so upset for the lack of support with this because on board everyone was so wonderful. It truly does not feel like they are worried about their guests after the cruise is complete. Has anyone else experience this? 

I was in a similar situation - cruised the week before Thanksgiving, prepaid for and selected photos, was told they would be emailed within a week. Nothing came.  I had wanted to use some of the photos for Christmas cards.  I emailed RoyalFocus@rccl.com twice explaining the situation and never received any response.  Finally I called Royal Caribbean, selected the option for help with a past cruise, waited a fair length, maybe 30 minutes before I got someone on the line.  She started to tell me they were having technical difficulties and it would come soon, check spam etc but I asked her to verify that they in fact had my order.  She put me on hold and discussed a bit back and forth with another department, only to come back to tell me I didn't purchase any.  I had the email confirmation number of the purchase, which I gave her - she put me on hold again.... finally came back to tell me they found it and she would see to it personally that they send me the link by the end of that week.  I was skeptical, but I got them the very next day. 

Lesson - be persistent and don't let them hang up until they verify all the details. 

Good luck.

I had the same thing happen on our October Odyssey cruise. Keep pestering the RoyalFocus@rccl.com email account. I finally got a link with our photos about 3 weeks after our cruise that was sent to me from a customer service representative. Then about 2.5 weeks later, got the automated email with the link to download the photos that I think was what we were supposed to get to begin with.

On a positive note, and I don't know if anyone else lucked out with this, but when I got that first link from the CS rep in response to my constant emails, I was able to access all 105 photos from our cruise, not just the 50 I had picked out and paid for. When I got the automated link for the downloads, I was only able to download the 50 photos we had chosen on the ship. 

• 1 year later...

We sailed on Harmony 03/18/23...... and I am in this same situation. I bought the unlimited photo package. I stopped by there daily to see the pics from the night before. We were told by the crew member that works in the Focus gallery that there is nothing that I need to do, the photos will be emailed to me 3-5 days after sailing. So I didn't scan a qr code or pick any pics because there wasn't 100 to choose from.....and here I am 04/07 still no email. I've called 3x, messaged on Fb, and emailed 2x and still no response back.

How do they have enough memory to store all of these pictures and keep them "hostage" (lol) for weeks or sounds like months at a time? You would thing there would be a better solution for this? Why make it so difficult? It should be a fairly easy thing to do once the cruise is over,.... email said pictures and memory dump onto the next sailing.....

• 2 weeks later...