RC Website and Passwords

Have any of you recently had issues with the password you set working and then not so you have to change it again and again?  I planned some fun things to do on an upcoming trip yesterday and today my password did not work so I reset it again, this happened twice in the last 3 days.  I have used different browsers with no luck.  

It is easy enough to change the password the issue comes down to different devices and also changing it my master password file.  I was on hold with RC for about an hour waiting until I gave up.

Thanks for any input.

23 minutes ago, not easy being green said:

Have any of you recently had issues with the password you set working and then not so you have to change it again and again?  I planned some fun things to do on an upcoming trip yesterday and today my password did not work so I reset it again, this happened twice in the last 3 days.  I have used different browsers with no luck.  

It is easy enough to change the password the issue comes down to different devices and also changing it my master password file.  I was on hold with RC for about an hour waiting until I gave up.

Thanks for any input.

All I can add is that when I set up my password for the phone app, it changed the previous Crown and Anchor password I had established.  I quickly learned I had to use the same password on my laptop that I used on my phone.

I figured this out I think, we have both a RC account and a Celebrity (not the same passwords), in simple terms when I log into one account I have issues with the other account.  Yes I have cruises on both lines (not at the same time), however very close to each other.  I will make a call to one of the two IT groups and let them scratch and or bang heads for a while.  This happened recently and someone most likely on the back end did something.

I was adding things to our Celebrity cruise and then I could not get back into RC... Changed my password on RC again and now my Celebrity is not letting me login.

One for the books I guess? 

46 minutes ago, not easy being green said:

I was adding things to our Celebrity cruise and then I could not get back into RC... Changed my password on RC again and now my Celebrity is not letting me login.

Possibly dumb question, but have you tried using the new password from one site to log into the other?  Or purposely set them both to the same thing to see what happens?