Some Cruise Planner Purchases Not Showing Up On Credit Card?

CruisePirate

Just received my credit card statement and found not all of my cruise planner purchases made on 11/23 have posted.

Charges made in the morning of 11/23 are there, charges made in the evening of 11/23 are not there.

I got email alerts from my bank for everything as the charges were made.

Everything is showing up in my purchase history and in my calendar.

Charges in the morning of 11/23 are showing purchased on 11/23. These charges are posted on my credit card.

Charges in the evening of 11/23 are showing purchased on 11/24. These charges are not posted on my credit card with nothing pending.

Is Royal really 19 days behind in processing credit card charge transactions?

Wonder if a reverse of what I've had happen in the past occured. When a refund was supposed to be issued it was applied towards the balance for the reservation. Process for the reverse would be the reservation has the charge applied to it increasing the fare. Similar to when OBC is removed from a booking and a Cruise Planner purchase had it already applied.

We had one purchase hit the card correctly. We had two other purchases show up in the pending charges online for the account and sit there for a little over a week. They have since disappeared from the pending charges without showing up as completed transactions.

As noted by @CruisingIsLikeCrackthey're still in the CP calendar and show up as transactions in the order history. I have made screen captures of the appropriate pages to assure we get what we ordered at no worse than the expected price.

1 hour ago, CGTLH said:

Wonder if a reverse of what I've had happen in the past occured. When a refund was supposed to be issued it was applied towards the balance for the reservation. Process for the reverse would be the reservation has the charge applied to it increasing the fare. Similar to when OBC is removed from a booking and a Cruise Planner purchase had it already applied.

Final payment has already been made and no change to the OBC credit we have.

1 hour ago, HeWhoWaits said:

We had one purchase hit the card correctly. We had two other purchases show up in the pending charges online for the account and sit there for a little over a week. They have since disappeared from the pending charges without showing up as completed transactions.

As noted by @CruisingIsLikeCrackthey're still in the CP calendar and show up as transactions in the order history. I have made screen captures of the appropriate pages to assure we get what we ordered at no worse than the expected price.

So it looks like I'm not the only one this is happening to...

On 12/13/2021 at 12:27 PM, HeWhoWaits said:

The two missing items have now returned to the pending charges section of our account (not there yesterday, listed as pending at 1:23 a.m. this morning). Looks like the stuff was only free for one month.

Edit: Update - the money really did leave the account yesterday evening.

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2021 at 11:23 AM, HeWhoWaits said:

The two missing items have now returned to the pending charges section of our account (not there yesterday, listed as pending at 1:23 a.m. this morning). Looks like the stuff was only free for one month.

Edit: Update - the money really did leave the account yesterday evening.

Looks like the problem is back after 2 yrs. Same thing happened to me this black Friday sales. Purchased on the 8th of November. All good, have email and everything. Now pending charges disappeared. Hopefully, they will figure it out. Don't want to loose all reservations.