Private car from MCO to Port Canaveral

TeresaMc

We used Uber for our last MOC-Port Canaveral conncection (~$150 for an XL).  We checked with Larry's Limos for an MCO-PC copnnection, but their pricing was easily 3X higher than Uber/Lyft. But Larry's was fantastic and reasonably-priced for FLL to Miami private transportation for a late August cruise.

3 minutes ago, Iluv4n6 said:

We used Uber for our last MOC-Port Canaveral conncection (~$150 for an XL).  We checked with Larry's Limos for an MCO-PC copnnection, but their pricing was easily 3X higher than Uber/Lyft. But Larry's was fantastic and reasonably-priced for FLL to Miami private transportation for a late August cruise.

I just used Larry’s last week for MCO to PC and it was $185 and priced them today for end of January and now $266. They have always been fabulous in the FLL/MIA area but $266 is a little high. 

4 minutes ago, TeresaMc said:

I just used Larry’s last week for MCO to PC and it was $185 and priced them today for end of January and now $266. They have always been fabulous in the FLL/MIA area but $266 is a little high. 

@TeresaMcGood to know.  They must use dynamic pricing like everyone else.  I will still check in with them first for any central/south FL group rides.