Beverage Packages

Hi guys ! Cruising for the 1st time with my best friend at the end of January. So beverage packages do we do the all inclusive, this looks to be our best bet but I have a few questions. Is the cost cap per beverage $12 or $13... website says one and the pdf says the other. If we want a pricer drink do you pay the difference or the full cost ? 

Help a girl out, I'm looking to pay for most everything because I only get to see my bestie twice a year so I want it to be as fabulous as possible, thanks ! 

4 hours ago, levib2 said:

With Deluxe package....Do you just give your Sea pass card to bartender or must you sign for drink?

Depends on the bartender. Some have just scanned our card and no receipt, others have given us the receipt to sign where the balance is $0 which gives us the chance to leave a tip.

23 hours ago, Lsebastian7704 said:

Is the cost cap per beverage $12 or $13... website says one and the pdf says the other. If we want a pricer drink do you pay the difference or the full cost ? 

At one point, the answer depended on the ship, but it didn't matter.  On ships where the max was $12, most drinks cost $12.  On ships where the max was $13, most drinks cost $13.  I think all ships have standardized at $13 now.  One other benefit of the package, if the drink price rises to $14 by the time you cruise, your package would also change to cover up to $14.  The bartenders don't have time to look up when you bought the package to see what it covers!  So you're safe from increases in prices.  Same thing with pre-paid gratuitites.  I think they are currently $13.50/person/day and if you pre-pay them, it won't matter if they go up.  If you wait until the cruise to pay, they'll charge the current rate.