Advice Needed

ecarswell

I haven't, but I have heard it advertised before.  Note that you can book your own transportation and/or rent one-way car rentals, so the only benefit here is that they are bundling it all together.  Whether it's a savings or not you'll need to figure out by pricing each piece independently.

This is a great find, but it always helps to do some dummy bookings to determine. Every situation is different, however, and the comparison below may not fit them all.

Example: Arrive at MCO 12/10 and transfer to the Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center is $217 ( I assume taxes are added on at the end) -- I chose this hotel randomly...I have never stayed there or read the reviews:

4 People Orlando Airport MCO
Fly Snooze Cruise Hotel Package includes it all:

a la carte:

MCO to Hotel in one way car rental in intermediate car with Hertz (closest to port) day before embarkation includes free shuttle provided by car rental company -- $80.07 

Quality Inn price on Kayak $82 -- Hotwire $70

Port to MCO on December 18 in intermediate car also $80.07 and including free shuttle from port to rental office

Total -- $230.14 

In this case, you would save money and the hassle booking things separately. I will consider this service as an option for cruises out of Port Canaveral.