Europe 2023...

Vlad

On 1/6/2022 at 10:30 AM, Jkaczano said:

Jill - can you pass me the link as well?  Looking at one of the 2023 Holy Land cruises.

We’re doing Holy Land this October. I’ve got a 3 day tour scheduled through Guided Israel Tours. If you book this cruise and want info for this tour company let me know. Very affordable and no more than 16 people (versus bus with 60 people through RC) 

5 minutes ago, Geoff P said:

Just curious, when it says sail date summer 2023-winter 2024, is that like through April 2024, or December?  I’m assuming April, but hoping December lol.

Royal doesn't keep ships in Europe through the winter, they tend to send them to other regions.

From what I've observed all the Europe cruises for 2023 that will be offered are on the website now.

8 minutes ago, twangster said:

Royal doesn't keep ships in Europe through the winter, they tend to send them to other regions.

From what I've observed all the Europe cruises for 2023 that will be offered are on the website now.

Sorry, I realized I asked this under the Europe discussion… I just mean in general on that deployment schedule, I was looking more for Northeast and short Caribbean 

9 minutes ago, Geoff P said:

Sorry, I realized I asked this under the Europe discussion… I just mean in general on that deployment schedule, I was looking more for Northeast and short Caribbean 

Given the current dates offered end in October for many ships in these markets my best guess is that the newly released dates will go out one year to following October.  

However there is no telling what they'll do with the next release.   

On 1/13/2022 at 4:46 PM, Geoff P said:

Just curious, when it says sail date summer 2023-winter 2024, is that like through April 2024, or December?  I’m assuming April, but hoping December lol.

Matt posted this on Saturday 1/15 - Here's when Royal Caribbean will put more 2023-2024 cruises on sale | Royal Caribbean Blog