Canadian's home flight timing with PCR test

alamode123

You will be more than fine. Our flight from Miami to Toronto last Friday was at 1:04pm. The PCR test was done Thur morning and we had the paper copy results in our stateroom Thur evening. We didn't have the internet package so we didn't even upload our tests until we had wifi in the cruise terminal.

We had so much time and were super early for everything. All will be well for you, just make sure you go to guest services the day you board the ship and book the free PCR test. Have a great time 🙂

6 minutes ago, Ontariocruisers said:

You will be more than fine.Our flight from Miami to Toronto last Friday was at 1:04pm. The PCR test was done Thur morning and we had the paper copy results in our stateroom Thur evening. We didn't have the internet package so we didn't even upload our tests until we had wifi in the cruise terminal.

We had so much time and were super early for everything. All will be well for you l, just make sure you go to guest services the day you board the ship and book the free PCR test. Have a great time 🙂

So the tests are done the day before you disembark? That makes me feel better.

8 nights solo in a Jr suite on Odyssey. I can't wait.

3 minutes ago, alamode123 said:

So the tests are done the day before you disembark? That makes me feel better.

8 nights solo in a Jr suite on Odyssey. I can't wait.

Yes, and by the sounds of it the system is getting better each cruise. Ours didn't go as well apparently as there were a lot of people getting the test. We got the test done at 7:45am but had to wait 2 hours before they let us  go. They want you to stay to confirm you test negative. Usually it is 15 minutes but it was running pretty slow. 

They had coffee water pastries so we just sat and enjoyed some conversation. We were just happy the PCR test was free. Oh and not sure if this is the case on all ships but the test was nowhere as violent as the ones we got in Canada.

I had to ask after if they were sure it was a PCR test. We were quite pleased but there were some really upset people as it cut into their day at Coco Cay. We did not get off the ship so we had no complaints.